Sign up now for the best Bowfishing Tournament in the Northeast !
If we can get 30 teams for 2020 we can have a $4000.00 Dollar First Prize. This tournament will be a Big 10 Format
$300.00 Per team, 2-4 Man teams required for this tournament. Max 4 shooters per boat. Big 10 Format.
The BAA is the only organization that really cares about this great sport. They can provide a lot of info that you may need on this sport and help you out if you run a tournament. So give them a try.
A big thanks to the BAA for voting Michael Barber and Kevin Shatley as the New York State Reps. We will do our very best to represent New York in the sport of bowfishing.
Well this years shoot is done here is what happened. We had 21 teams this year . We had great weather for the shoot the rain stayed away . I would like to say thanks to all the teams that came this year and Monster for all the great product you provided to all the shooters. Hopefully next year we can reach the 30 team mark.
First Place- Chasin Scales-281.40 lbs.
Second Place-American Bowhunters-265.7lbs.
Third Place-Straight Shankin-243.6lbs.
Total pounds taken for the shoot was 2629.6lbs
1. 2-4 man teams required, max is 4 people per boat.
2. 10 fish per team allowed. the highest weight of the 10 fish will be the winner. In case of a tie the 1st team that weighed in will be the winner.
3. All fish must be shot within a 70 mile radius of the weigh-in station. You may also shoot any part of Lake Champlain for the Springfling Bowfishing Tournament.
4. Mandatory boat checks will be done the day of the tournament. After your boat passes inspection you will receive a token. This token is required for weigh-ins. NO TOKEN NO WEIGH-IN!
5. Only fish shot with a bow will be allowed, No crossbows. The fish must be alive when shot.
6. You may not encroach within 25 yards of another shooting team or 150 feet of any dwelling. Any violations of these rules will lead to your disqualification.
7. No alcohol will be allowed at the registration, the mandatory meeting, or any time during the entire shoot.
8. Unsportsmenlike conduct will result in being escorted off the grounds and banned from any future tournaments run by the Springfling Bowfishing Organization.
Any member of the Springfling Bowfishing Organization has the right to disqualify any team if they see fit to.
1. You must be in line with your boat by 11 am. Anyone arriving after 11 am will not be allowed to weigh in.
2. Weigh-ins start at 11 am. You can enter up to 10 fish. The team with the highest total weight wins.
3. All fish will remain at the weigh-in station and are subject to inspection.
4. Every effort must be made to have the fish clean.
5. You must have a token to weigh-in. No token no weigh-in.
6. If there is a tie in weight the first team that weighed in is the winner.